I love my job and I love my couples--plain & simple. On your wedding day, you need someone who's not only going to capture the big and small moments, but also capture the emotion of them. When you look back at your wedding photos I want you two to be able to not only see and relive that moment from your day, but to be able to see the little details of your relationship that truly make it uniquely yours.
I believe photos should be fun, and I try to incorporate that into your whole day. From little moments getting ready, to first looks filled with tears, to vows and dances and all the other craziness that can happen on a wedding day, I want to showcase you two and your love surrounded by the most cherished people in your lives. I'm your go-to girl on your wedding day because photography is a big deal. It's what you have left to remember after your day is complete, and being able to look back on your photos and relive your day through them is a priceless ting to have. Documenting your moments is an honor that I don't take lightly.
It's important to get to know each other before deciding if we're the right fit to work together on your wedding day. It's impossible to have a formula for capturing photos of people because each person and couple is different, and that's just one of the things I love so much about my job. Getting to tell your story in a way that's as true to you two as possible is such a gift and an honor to me. If this sounds up your alley, get in touch with me and we'll set up a consultation meeting and discuss a little more about your day and you can ask me as many questions as you'd like about how I work.
- are fun-loving, kind, and compassionate
- trust the artistic vision of their photographer
- appreciate creativity
- value their relationship with their photographer
- know that their wedding day is about more than the wedding itself
- aren't afraid to get their clothes just a little messy for a good experience
- are willing to let their guard down to get true-to-them photographs
- put value in photography
- aren't afraid of a little sprinklin' of rain!
- aren't embarrassed to be a little silly (I will never ask you to do anything that I wouldn't personally do myself)